Saturday, August 29, 2009

Height Of Technology

Posted by Sandhu Satnam at Saturday, August 29, 2009

Technology is growing at the rocketing pace and every thing looks feasible now a days.

In future it may become possible that a pregnant mother will be chatting with her unborn baby on Messenger.

Here are few excerpts of their chatting.

Mother : Hello.... My baby.. How are you?? Are you comfortable there??

Unborn Baby : I am absolutely fine Mum and doing fun here.

Mother : Why were not you coming online from last 2 days??

Unborn Baby : Mum!! There was some server problem here and i was not able to connect to Internet.

Mother : OK..! You know your Dad miss you a lot.

Unborn Baby : Mum please don't joke. I can't take it.

Mother : I am not joking my son. He really misses you a lot.

Unborn Baby : Enough Mum!! do you know Dad has not sent me a single e-mail since i have got Internet connection!!

Mother : Don't get angry my son.

Unborn Baby : Why?? Why should not i get angry??

Mother : Because it's paining a lot. Whenever you get angry my womb starts paining.

Unborn Baby : Oops.... Sorry Mum! i hurt you.

Mother : it's OK my son.

Mother : Have you searched a name for you??

Unborn Baby : Not yet Mum.. Don't worry there is still one month to come. I'll decide by that time and will send you on your e-mail.

Mother : That's like my good baby.

Unborn Baby : Mum! i got to go. My girl friend is now online. I'll contact you later.

Mother : OK.. Go and have fun. But listen don't make any commitment to her.You don't know these girls are very sticky.

Unborn Baby : Don't worry Mum.. I am 8 months old now. I am just flirting with her.

Mother : Oh my baby you are so smart. God bless you.

Unborn Baby : Bye Mum..

Mother : Good Bye my son. Take care.


4 comments on "Height Of Technology"

Puneet singh said...

cool thought buddy..

Aman Batra on September 1, 2009 at 12:06 AM said...

internet has reached every where.. :)

Samiksha said...

very interesting..

Nav said...

8 mnth old nd flirtin...thats funny lol

Post a Comment